Fly Greenland - Northern Lights - Aurora Borealis - MSFS2020 - 4K

• Experience the beauty of the Northern Lights as we fly the Daher TBM 930 from Nuuk (Capital of Greenland). This evening flight takes us North along the coast of West Greenland. This is a 25 minute flight covering 82nm from Nuuk (BGGH) to Maniitsoq (BGMQ) with in flight information on the Northern Lights. Note for the Flight Simulator pilots : At the time of publishing this video, Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) does not incorporate the visuals of the Northern Lights. Real world Northern Lights were edited into the video to showcase Greenland.

• I could be dropped out of college since I didn't have enough time for studying wisely. Fortunately, I found this essay examples right when I needed it the most. They helped me to increase my GPA significantly. Also, I never overdue a paper after finding these guys.

• The world of solitaire is for those who have mastered the game and are looking for a new challenge. Because you can only utilize the outermost card in the three-card trash pile, this game is more challenging than normal solitaire. After you play one of these cards, the order of the cards in the pile changes. As you flip over the cards, make careful to keep track of the sequence!

• Players can go on a nostalgia trip with Friday Night Funkin’. The gameplay is similar to that of retro rhythm games or puzzle games, making it an incredibly easy-to-play game. However, it is still very challenging to play as the songs can vary in rhythm and speed. Have fun!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of Flusiboad!